Information For Staff
Greetings, future ArrowCorps5 staff member! Thank you in advance for helping lead your fellow Arrowmen on this epic journey to seek the higher adventure. We are looking for the cream-of-the-crop to staff this immeasurably beneficial conservation project, and by seeking out how to be a staff member, you are already showing us that you truly represent the spirit of cheerful service towards your brethren and that you honestly do "love the woods and camping."
The official staff application will be available on this site in late September 2007, but in the mean time, you can prepare to apply. Here are the steps you'll have to follow:
- Make sure you meet all the requirements to serve on staff:
- Click to download and fill out the staff application [PDF]
- Send the application to the lead adviser for the site(s) at which you would like to work (sites listed below).
- Keep on the lookout for more site-specific information which will be sent to you via email upon your being accepted as a staff member for ArrowCorps5!
- If you did not attend the conservation training at the National Conservation and Leadership Summit in 2007, you may be asked to attend a conservation training program before summer, 2008, or you may be asked to arrive 2 days early for additional training. Talk to your incident commander (or lead adviser for your site) for more information.
Remember to apply early because spots will fill quickly, and we don't want you to miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Once again, thank you for being the greatest of all your fellows by serving them.
ArrowCorps5 Sites :
Mark Twain National Forest June 7 -14
Manti-La Sal National Forest June 14-21
George Washington and Jefferson National Forest June 21-28
Shasta-Trinity National Forest July 12-19
Bridger-Teton National Forest July 26-Aug 2